How we’ll collect your payments
And what we’ll do if you need help making them
At Bumper we believe in being totally clear in everything we do. By using our service, you’re entering into a credit agreement which means you’re obliged to pay back the agreed repayments on the agreed dates set out when you set up the repayment plan. In this collections policy we outline how we collect your repayments, and what we can do to help if you find yourself struggling financially. If you have any questions at all, please get in touch using the contact details at the bottom of the page.
As Bumper, we agree to:
- Collect your payments each month on the date they are due and from the payment details you supply when setting up your payment plan (unless you have subsequently provided alternative payment details).
- Send you a reminder three days before your payment is due, so you can make sure there’s enough money in your account to cover the payment.
- Collect any additional amounts due to Bumper at the same time as your monthly payment, including charges such as a £12 late payment fee.
- Let you to cancel your recurring card payment at any time by giving us a call or contacting your bank. If you do cancel, we won’t be able take payments from your card and will need to find other ways to collect payment for your balance. This may include using a debt collection agency or taking legal action.
- Contact you by phone, email or text message if a payment is missed, so we can find out why you have not made your payment and discuss how we can help.
- Be understanding if you are suffering financial hardship and do everything we can to make your payments affordable.
Let you pay off either your whole balance or part of it early without any additional charges. If you would like to do this, please let us know by contacting us using the details below:
Call us on 0800 6120946, our opening hours are: Monday - Friday 9am - 6.00pm Saturdays 9am - 12.30pm. We are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Write to us at: Bumper TOG 1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB