These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your participation in and use of the Snows Motor Group app (“the App”) and any other app, website or web pages or other electronic services operated by Bumper International Limited (together “the Services”). These Terms set out the terms of your relationship with Bumper International Limited (“we”, “us” or “Bumper”). Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and obligations under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms in full, please do not register with us or use the Services.
Please also see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy for information about how we collect and use any data you enter into our system.
- Bumper, through its Services, provides a platform for:
- users to:
- book vehicle services, MOT and other vehicle care and repair appointments with the dealerships we are partnered with (“Dealership Partners”);
- store and review information regarding their vehicles.
- Dealership Partners to:
- provide update and information to the user regarding vehicle appointments.
- The Services are operated by Bumper and use of our Services and registration is open to any user over the age of 18 years old.
- These terms will apply to all registered users (“you” or “users”).
- Different levels of registration or subscription may apply, whichever level of registration or subscription you choose you will be bound by these Terms.
- Please note that these Terms may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Services. In continuing to use the Services you confirm that you accept the then current Terms in full at the time you use the Services.
Registration and Subscription
- Use of the Services will require registration and users will need to provide (a) your vehicle registration number (b) your full name (c) your email address (d) your mobile number.
- We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the Service and we reserve the right to refuse registration to anyone for any reason.
- We reserve the right to add or remove services and functionality from any registration or subscription type or to add or remove registration or subscription types. We also reserve the right to change our subscription periods. When we change our subscription types or subscription periods you will be entitled to keep your existing subscription until the end of your then-current subscription period and at the end of that period you will be required to subscribe on the new basis.
- We currently offer the Services to individual users free of charge. We may, at our sole discretion, withdraw free use of the Services for any period. Free use is offered strictly at our discretion and we may reduce the period or change the terms of the free use of any part or all of the Services we offer at any time on notification to you. If we decide to charge a subscription fee for the Services, we will send you an email stating the end of your free subscription period and inviting you to re-subscribe and unless you opt not to re-subscribe we will be entitled to charge your debit or credit card with the subscription fees for the next subscription period.
- You may use the Services for as long as you have a registered account with us and the Services are available. Unless you expressly request otherwise we will maintain your account. [If there is no activity on your account for a continuous period 12 months we are entitled to send you an email notifying you that you have 14 days to use the account and, if you do not do so, we are entitled to de-activate or otherwise delete your account.]
- When you register with the Services we will ask for some of your personal information. Any personal information you provide us with will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy which can be seen here.
- You agree that personal information supplied to us will be kept up to date. We will use the information provided to us to contact you. You are required to provide us with such information as we may request which may include your name, email address, vehicle registration number, mobile number, , and such other information as we may reasonably request.
- We may use email, SMS (text) and push notifications to contact you regarding the Services and to update you regarding your vehicle care and maintenance bookings, appointments and other information and reminders.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Services or the App through your account , we may suspend your account until you have done so. Until you have reactivated your account you will not be able to access the Services.
Use and Abuse of the Services
- Please note that the Services are strictly for the purposes of booking and managing vehicle care and maintenance only. The Services are not intended for any other use.
- Any content or information entered, posted or published by you using the Services will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for claims relating to negligence, defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your content.
- You may not enter or publish any illegal, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or fraudulent content. If any such content is entered or published by you or if in our opinion any content is entered or published by you which damages our goodwill or the goodwill attaching to the Services we reserve the right at our discretion and without notice to take such action as we deem necessary including removing the content from the Services and terminating your registration. You agree that if you share any content from our Services externally (including on any social media platforms), that you will not spam our content, or post our content on an inappropriate forum. You will not publish any illegal, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or fraudulent about our Services, including when sharing content from our Services.
- You agree that you will not:
- solicit log-in information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Services (including Dealership Partners);
- do anything illegal, unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory using the Services;
- do anything to suggest, express or imply that statements made by you are endorsed by us;
- impersonate any other person whether or not that other person is a user or Dealership Partner in respect of the Service.
- We also reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the Services, terminate your registration and/or subscription and restrict your access to our services at any time for any reason.
- In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access the Services you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have permission to use the Services.
- If you come across any offensive, inaccurate or damaging material on the Services or if you are subject to any form of abuse or harassment we ask that you contact us immediately.
- You agree not to upload any files or post or publish any on the Services that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's device.
Advertising and Commercial Use
- Users of the Services are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom of other users (including Dealership Partners) without our express written consent.
- You are not entitled to resell or commercially exploit the contents of the Services. You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect user names, e-mail addresses or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited e-mail or for any other use.
- We will operate the Services with the reasonable skill and care of an online service provider. Services provided do not extend to detailed monitoring or supervision of content, comments or communications between users of the Services.
- From time to time it may be necessary to suspend access to the Services for a period of time and any such interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these Terms. Our liability to you for breach of contract will be strictly limited to the subscription price actually paid by you to us.
- We will not be liable for any a) business loss; b) financial loss; c) economic loss; d) consequential loss; e) loss of data; f) lost profit; f) loss of bargain or opportunity or f) indirect loss arising as a result of your use of the Services even if such loss is incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
- We will not be liable for any use of the Services other than for the purposes of booking and managing vehicle care and maintenance.
- We will not be liable for any breach of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation or any other applicable legislation relating to the protection of personal data in the event that you disclose personally identifiable information relating to any third party.
- We will not be liable if content you have posted and stored on the Services is lost, corrupted or damaged.
- Our total liability to any user (subject to clause 6.7) is limited to a maximum amount equal to the higher of a) £250 and b); the total charges paid by such individual user in the previous 12 months.
- Nothing in these Terms will limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence.
Cancellation and Termination
- If you wish to cancel your registration, please notify us and we will delete your registration. Posted content (if any) will remain available on our Services following termination of your registration.
Intellectual Property and App Licence
- If you have downloaded a copy of our App, then subject to your agreement to these Terms we hereby grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to download a copy of the App to such devices as are personally used by you and to use the App for your personal purposes. You may also take back-up copies of the App for personal use. We reserve the right to terminate this licence if you are in breach of these Terms. You may not transfer this licence.
- You may not use, copy, modify or transfer the App or any materials or documents we have supplied to you except as expressly set out in these Terms. You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the App, except as expressly permitted by law.
- By providing content for distribution by our Services you expressly grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use such content in order to deliver the Services to you.
- The App together with the format and content of the Services is protected by copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on the Services.
- The App and Services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the App without our express written consent.
Notice and Take-Down
- We will make all reasonable efforts to delete accounts which are being used in breach of our Terms and to identify and remove content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights or otherwise in breach of our media policy when we are notified but we cannot be responsible if you have failed to provide the relevant information.
- In the event that you believe that an account is being used in an inappropriate manner or that any Content which is distributed using the Service is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights you should notify us in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The location where the defamatory or infringing content appears;
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration truth in respect of the information in the notice.
- Any statement made under this clause may be used in court proceedings.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our Services in whatever country you are physically located.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you breach these Terms and we decide to take no action or neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our rights and remedies for any other breach.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We may make changes to the format of the Services, or to the App’s content at any time without notice.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com and 0800 1009009.